13 Jul 2009

kindness of strangers

i hate it when people say they have no regrets.
i regret everything. EVERYTHING.
i especially regret drinking so much on Saturday night. drinking so much i cried on one of my friends shoulders about all my problems in life. FAIL!
and, pretty sure I'm never gonna not regret that. like I'm pretty sure I'm not going to not regret drinking 12.5% alcohol beers in Italy and not remembering how my collarbone came to be broken (running story is i fell off a bus).
I'm not going to not regret making multiple drunk phone calls at 5am asking people who had spent their night in bed like good little children if they had seen my phone at all.

On that note, I happened to lose my phone in my drunken haze on saturday night (yes, i cried about it). BUT the guys who found it came and met up with me today and gave it back to me! He laughed when I gave him a scratchie to thank him. Perhaps because my phone is such a shit piece of brick he didn't understand why i was so thankful.

Erin is happiness right now :)

No comments: