9 Jul 2009

FAIL!

Failure as a blogger.
Just found a friend on blogger, shouldn't have been surprised. He lives in a nerd hole.
Then I realised I fail at being a blogger as 1. I'm much too lazy to remember to write things down. 2. I get way to excited/caught up in any moment worth blogging about and 3. I forgot that the point of it was that other people would see it but I really have no desire to put it out there.

Moving along from my failures as a bloggeranian.

Cocktail party this weekend for my work girls, to celebrate the fact we won Retailer of the Month 2 months ago (obviously we fail at planning).
Only thing that is bothering me is one girl who is attached to her boyfriend like....like... something that is attached strongly and rarely separates (TAKE THAT SIMILES). The POINT is that its a girls cocktail night of sing star, way too strong cocktails and then dancing on a stripper pole at UJS (no, that has never happened before *shifty eyes*). That is not a night that is appropraite for boys to be present at. FOR EXAMPLE, pretty sure manfriend (him and i do not suffer from aforementioned affliction) would rather shoot himself in the foot than take part in the night we have planned. So why does Clingy McCling want to bring her bf to the partay? That is just way uncool. Not only will he probably rather be playing James Bond on Wii, but that would just make us uber uncomfortable. They live together, they have lunch together every day; shouldn't they have run out of things to say to each other? Or do I just have the wrong idea of what having a boyfriend entails.

Damn, another thing i fail at.

No comments: