4 Nov 2009

all i do is party

disclaimer: above title is a lie.

past few months have been insanely busy: final semester of uni, internship, looking for a jobs and working. plus, social activities.
My Dad likes to tell everyone that walks into my house on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night that I am just going driving through the streets till I find balloons and then crash the party.
Obviously, he is a hilarious man.

Excerpts from sporadic party moments of late:
Going away party for my bestie. she came back 6 months later.

Bestie's Pirate 21st
Parrot, Peter Pan and Pirate.



school kid party. i am a good catholic school girl.


OktoberFest Brisbane Style
NB: this photo also displays my friends maturity levels.
my boss ladies going away partay

and my absolute favourites so far




one of matt's random get togethers
absolutely love that kid
- why do all my friends move away -


my cousin's wedding
kudos to my sister for her photography


my boys at my event

half the group but still a great photo
kudos to the photographer who donated his time to the NBCF; Mark Lobo



There were several thousand photos to choose from and ones that never saw the light of day, all I can say is the busyness has been crazy but so much fun.


Something that has also been apart of my busy year which has failed to produce any photos is thursday night girls night. I have two absolute, without fail, love them no matter what best friends.


Every Thursday night we cook each other dinner at alternating households, and then go out for gelati at our favorite spot "Milany". Racecourse Road Ascot, if you haven't been go now. Call me and we shall go together. Tomorrow night, it's my turn to cook. I fail at all cooking, except one dish, 'Chicken and Chorizo Paella' from Donna Hay's Chicken cook book. So simple even I can cook it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay... You linked me... And yes, it is an awesomeo photo.